This Goat Cheese Pizza With Peaches screams summer! Ready in just 20 minutes and packed with flavor, this is a simple and delicious snack or meal that everyone will love. Made using a base of Stonefire mini naan as pizza crust, Vermont Creamery honey truffle goat cheese, and seasonal juicy peaches, these little mini pizzas won't last more than 5 minutes at your table!
The two things that take this perfect summer pizza over the top are a simple homemade chili oil and balsamic honey glaze. Each bite is an explosion of flavor; sweet, sour, juicy, tangy, earthy, and spicy all in one!
Why you'll love this recipe
- 20-minute recipe - This recipe takes 20 minutes from start to finish, including prep and cooking time.
- Perfect for a pizza party - Try this recipe for your next pizza Friday. It will make a refreshing change from the usual Margherita, Meat, or Hawaiian pizzas that people are used to.
- Unique taste - The mix of ingredients in this recipe works well together and provides a unique flavor that everyone will love.
- Great way to use up peaches - This is a great way to use those extra sweet peaches in your kitchen.
- Balsamic Glaze - This glaze takes barely 5 minutes to prepare and can be made ahead of time and stored. I usually make a small batch and store it to use as needed.
- Chili Oil - A pantry staple in my house, I always have this on hand. Try my homemade recipe or use a supermarket brand if you prefer.
- Goat Cheese - This recipe works best with honey and truffle-flavored goat cheese, but plain tangy goat cheese or another flavor are also options.
- Mini Naan - I like to use mini naan for this recipe, so I don't have to cut my pizza into slices, and everyone has their own pizza. Feel free to use regular-size naan if you prefer.
Please see the recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list of ingredients with measurements plus recipe instructions.
Substitutions & variations
- Use a different base - You can use a ready-made flatbread or French bread as the pizza base. Bake the base from scratch using homemade pizza dough or buy pre-made dough from the grocery store. This gluten-free pizza crust recipe is also a great option if your diet requires it.
- Try a different cheese - Next time, use mozzarella cheese, burrata, or one of these vegan cheese brands as an alternative.
- Add some toppings - Try the pizza with different fresh herbs, spinach, red onion, caramelized onions, arugula, or meat as added toppings to change the flavor slightly.
- Experiment with a different oil - Take a few tablespoons of olive oil and infuse them with minced garlic or herbs instead of the chilies for a different flavored oil. If you want to save time, use a ready-made infused olive oil from Vignolifood.
Step 1 - Take a small saucepan and pour in half a cup of balsamic vinegar.
Step 2 - Add half a cup of honey.
Step 3 - Turn the stove on medium-high heat and bring the mixture to a boil.
Step 4 - Continue to cook the mixture until it has reduced and is thick enough to coat your spoon. Then set your balsamic drizzle aside and cool to room temperature.
Step 5 - Place the mini naans on a cookie sheet and generously brush them with chili oil. This will serve as the pizza sauce in this recipe.
Step 6 - Dab the peach slices with a paper towel to dry them, and then top each naan with the thinly sliced peaches.
Step 7 - Chop about half a cup basil and scatter over the fresh peaches.
Step 8 - As a final step, crumble the creamy goat cheese on top and bake the mini pizzas in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes.
Step 9 - Remove the pizzas, drizzle with the balsamic reduction, and enjoy.
- Use firm peaches - If the sliced peaches are too soft, they make the pizza soggy.
- Slice the peaches very thin - Thinly sliced peaches stay in place and make it easier to eat the pizza.
- Pat your peaches dry- Pat the peaches dry before placing them on the naan to prevent a soggy base.
- Add the cheese at the end - I always add my cheese right at the end. As it melts, it helps the other ingredients adhere to the base. This makes serving and eating the pizza easier.
Wrap any leftover pizza in foil and place it in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag. Store in the fridge for 2-4 days maximum. Freezing is not recommended, as the peaches will get soggy as they defrost.
Reheat the pizza in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or in an air fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes.
Other recipes you may like
For more Pakistani recipes like this, check out 20 popular Pakistani recipes. If you decide to try this recipe, Please don't forget to leave a rating and comment below! If you take a picture then tag me on Instagram! Thank You!
Goat Cheese Pizza With Peaches
- ¼ cup olive oil (see notes)
- 1 tsp paprika (see notes)
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup honey
goat cheese pizza with peaches
- 4 mini naan (see notes)
- 4 tbsp chili oil (see notes)
- 2 peaches (see notes)
- 4 basil leaves (see notes)
- 4 oz goat cheese (see notes)
- 4 tbsp balsamic glaze (see notes)
- Mix the oil, paprika, and crushed pepper flakes.
- Let the jar sit in a cool, dry place for a minimum of one hour before using the oil. (see notes)
- Pour the balsamic glaze along with the honey into a small saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil on high and then simmer on medium till it thickens enough to coat the spoon.
- Set aside to cool.
goat cheese pizza with peaches
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Place 4 mini naan on a baking sheet and brush them with chili oil.
- Place the sliced peaches on the naan.
- Top with chopped basil.
- Add the crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake the pizzas for 8-10 minutes (see notes)
- Remove the cooked pizzas, drizzle with the balsamic glaze and serve.